KC King: Kansas City Royals fans need this Zack Greinke shirt
A Kansas City Royals great is returning to the mound. Celebrate the return of the ace with this new Zack Greinke shirt from BreakingT.
The last time Zack Greinke pitched with a Kansas City Royals jersey on was 2010. The year prior, Greinke won 16 games and finished the season with a 2.16 ERA.
And this era of Kansas City baseball was a dark one. Greinke was never on a Royals team that won more than 75 games.
But now he’s back. He isn’t a kid anymore, either. Likely his last hoorah in the Majors, Greinke is coming back to where it all began.
That’s worth celebrating. Which is why you’re going to love this new Zack Greinke shirt from BreakingT.
Take a look below.
Zack Greinke is returning to his throne in Kansas City.
- Officially licensed product of the Major League Baseball Players Association.
- Adult T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended crewneck in heather royal. Unisex sizing with a snug fit. S-3XL
- Hoodie: Premium cotton/poly blended-fleece in royal. Drawcord in natural. Front pouch pocket. Unisex sizing. S-3XL
- Youth T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended tee in royal. Unisex sizing. S=6/7, M=8, L=10/12
- Women’s V-Neck T-Shirt: Relaxed fit, 100% cotton v-neck in royal. Fits just right without being too tight. S-XL
- Designed by Alycea Tinoyan.
- Screened in the USA.
BreakingT products are simply the best. Incredibly soft and well fitting (but please note they recommend that men size up and women size down when ordering), when you put one on you’re going to be comfortable all day long. Plus, they look amazing and other fans are going to be jealous of your awesome t-shirt.
You can order your new favorite t-shirt for just $30 to Wear The Moment and tell the entire world who you’re rooting for.
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability accurate as of the time of publication.