Salvador Perez signed a four-year extension to stay in Kansas City. That’s worth celebrating with a brand new t-shirt from our friends at BreakingT.
Kansas City gave Salvador Perez the largest contract in franchise history – just in case you had any doubts about how much he means to the team.
The 31-year-old catcher would have been a free agent at the end of this season, but that’s not a concern anymore. He came off a 2020 campaign that was shortened due to a bout with COVID-19, but he was putting up career numbers at the dish.
He even picked up a few MVP votes.
Salvy Salute, indeed!
Check out BreakingT’s latest below.
- Officially licensed product of the Major League Baseball Players Association.
- Gold, brown, and white print. Available in four styles.
- Adult T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended crewneck in heather royal. Unisex sizing with a snug fit. S-3XL
- Hoodie: Premium cotton/poly blended-fleece in royal. Drawcord in natural. Front pouch pocket. Unisex sizing. S-3XL
- Youth T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended tee in royal. Unisex sizing. S=6/7, M=8, L=10/12
- Women’s Dolman: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended scoop neck in royal. Flowy fit. S-XL
- Designed by Athlete Logos.
- Screened in the USA.
BreakingT products are simply the best. Incredibly soft and well fitting (but please note they recommend that men size up and women size down when ordering), when you put one on you’re going to be comfortable all day long. Plus, they look amazing and other fans are going to be jealous of your awesome t-shirt.
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability accurate as of the time of publication.