Hello from a very soggy Kansas City. I’ve got a couple articles in various stages of completion that will published in the coming days, but for now it is time for another edition of KoK Tunes & Links.
The music selection for this week is +44 performing “Baby Come On.”
I planned on 12, ended up with 21. I’m not sure how it happened but I hope you enjoy.
- Sporting News today named Albert Pujols their 2009 MLB Player of the Year. They also recently named their; AL All Star Team, NL All Star Team, AL & NL Pitchers of the Year, and their AL & NL Managers of the Year
- MLB Trade Rumors: Multiple Teams Eyeing Milton Bradley
- FanGraphs: Is Hoyer the Man in San Diego?
- Beyond the Box Score: Which tells us more – The last 7 at bats or 7 at bats against this pticher?
- Marlin Maniac: BBA Ballot National League Cy Young Award
- FanGraphs: The Problem with Oakland
- ShysterBall: And now, here’s something we hope you’ll really like
- Minor League Ball: Top 50 PRE-SEASON Hitting Prospects in Review
- Predominantly Orange: 10 Things To Do During The Bye Week
- Howard the Dunk: College Football Weekly Update
- Fanhouse: Sources – Mike Shanahan Turned Down Redskins Coaching Job
- Not Qualified to Comment: Cedric the Complainer
- Sports Business Digest: Ben Roethlisberger Jerky
- The Rat Trick: Sabres-Panthers Recap – There’s a Problem!
- TCHB: THCB Power Rankings – Movement
- Puck Daddy: The 10 Most Undeserving NHL Starting Lineup Figures
- Fully Clips: Analysis of Clippers/Lakers game
- Sports Illustrated: Isiah Thomas blasts Magic Johnson over criticisms in new book
- ESPN: Wall, Sidney facing eligibility issues
So … who wants a Windows 7 Whopper? I’m horrified and intrigued at the same time.