Salvador Perez just had the greatest season of his career. Which is why Kansas City Royals fans need this new, limited-edition bobblehead from FOCO.
At 31-years-old, Kansas City Royals catcher Salvador Perez just put together the best season of his career.
Salvy hit .273 this season, crushing 48 home runs and driving in 121 runs.
Perez being an excellent player is nothing new for the Royals. In seven seasons in which he’s played at least 100 games, he’s earned an All-Star nod in all seven.
But the recent power surge is new. In fact, Perez has set the MLB single-season record for home runs by a catcher.
So our friends at FOCO just dropped a new, limited-edition bobblehead for pre-order. You’re going to want to get it added to your collection ASAP.
Now, you’re probably wondering why you’d ever pre-order an item that you can’t even see at the moment.
That’s a fair concern, but you don’t have to be worried when it comes to FOCO. Because their bobbleheads aren’t the crudely painted things you get from a ballpark giveaway.
These are hand-crafted, hand-painted, limited-edition collectibles. In fact, only 321 of these are being produced.
So you need to act fast. You can secure your pre-order today for just $57. It will begin shipping no later than April 11, 2022.
Below, you can find additional item details.
- Portrays Perez posing in his gameday uniform blowing a bubble and holding a gold-colored bat, because his season was as good as gold
- Team-colored, thematic backdrop with jumbotron accent to make you feel like you’re in your seat at The K
- Perez’s 2021 season stats displayed on jumbotron, and they were mighty impressive
- Gold-colored team logo display on front of base, in case there were any doubts where your allegiances lie
- Front name display so everyone knows who the face of your franchise is
- Hand painted
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability accurate as of the time of publication.