KC Royals Had Day off Thursday; Writer Took Nap
The KC Royals last series versus the Los Angeles Angels was tough. Made this writer feel like a frumpy combination of Oscar Madison and Columbo. Might have been the raincoat.
Or maybe because I haven’t done laundry in three weeks. No matter, I still had Kansas City Royals games to watch. Oh wait, they didn’t play on Thursday…
During this hard time:
1. I made up an adverb: Zobristless. That’s just dumb.
2. Came up with haiku:
I really can’t tell
If it’s Winkley or Binkley
They both sound the same
That’s stupid of me, poor form, etc.
More from Kings of Kauffman
- KC Royals Rumors: Is a monster move in the cards?
- KC Royals Free Agent Hunt: 3 Tampa Bay pitchers
- Grading the 2022 KC Royals: The $25 million man
- KC Royals Winter Meetings Tracker: Expectations met
- KC Royals Winter Meetings Tracker: Day 3 update
3. “12 errors a game is too many.” (free box of Tums with ticket stub)
4. “It’s not the double plays you make, it’s the double plays you don’t make.” – Denny Mathews
5. If he’s going to sit behind home plate, Joe Pesci should go all in and star in “The Life of Freddie Patek”.
6. Clarence, the angel in “It’s A Wonderful Life” enjoyed mulled wine. I don’t know what mulled wine is, but after that series, I’d like about 3 glasses of it and don’t skimp on the mulled.
So get off my lawn!!
And don’t wake me from my nap until the KC Royals get to Seattle.
Next: Analyzing Lorenzo Cain's Slow Start
Let’s go KC Royals!