Mandatory Credit: John Rieger-USA TODAY Sports
So, there we have it. The list of potential Faces of the Royals, people that could conceivably take over for George Brett. With the Royals on the verge of a playoff berth, and starting to get national recognition, it is time that they have someone from this generation to be the recognizable face of the Royals.
More from KC Royals News
- KC Royals Rumors: Is a monster move in the cards?
- KC Royals Free Agent Hunt: 3 Tampa Bay pitchers
- Grading the 2022 KC Royals: The $25 million man
- KC Royals Winter Meetings Tracker: Expectations met
- KC Royals Winter Meetings Tracker: Day 3 update
Each of the candidates have a resume that could justify their inclusion in such a role. Billy Butler and Alex Gordon have the tenure, while Greg Holland and Salvador Perez are both young stars who are already amongst the best at their positions. Perhaps in the future, other young players such as Yordano Ventura will find their way on this list, sparking debate as to who should be the Face of the Royals going forward.
What do you think? Who should be the Face of the Royals? Did we miss anyone that you feel should be on the list? Vote in our poll, and let us know in the comments!