The first 50 episodes of the Royalman Report are available here. This “season” spans from March 21, 2011 to February 26, 2012.
More recent past episodes:
|Episode 51||3/4/12||Royals minor leaguer Brooks Pounders|
|Episode 52||3/9/12||Jason Parks of Baseball Prospectus|
|Episode 53||3/16/12||Royals Hall of Famer Jeff Montgomery and Fielding Bible Author John Dewan|
|Episode 54||3/24/12||Live from Kelly’s Westport Inn – the Royalman Report Podcast-iversary Celebration|
|Episode 55||4/3/12||Curtis Kitchen, Nate Bukaty and Robert Ford – a KC Media Hat Trick|
|Episode 56||4/8/12||Opening Weekend And Season Preview Thoughts|
|Episode 57||4/13/12||Royalman Report at the Royals Home Opener|
|Episode 58||4/22/12||After the 12 game losing streak, a Royals fan group therapy session.|
|Episode 59||4/29/12||Discussing Long Toss and Pitcher Development with Alan Jaeger|
|Episode 60||5/14/12||Fake Ned Goes to Arkansas and We Catch Up|
|Episode 61||5/21/12||This time Ned went to Omaha and talked with Jake Odorizzi|
|Episode 62||5/25/12||Bonus: Interviews with Odorizzi and Tommy Hottovy|
|Episode 63||6/4/12||Brad Fanning of KCTV5 Talks about the Royals Baseball Academy and Jason Adam talks with us as well|
|Episode 64||6/17/12||Nick Wright, formerly of KC’s 610 Sports, talks about his move to Houston|
|Episode 65||6/24/12||Sam Mellinger of the Kansas City Star joins us and we talk with Bill Sobbe, former Royals bullpen catcher|
|Episode 66||7/1/12||All-Stars are the topic at first, and we also talk with Craig Brown of Royals Review|
|Episode 67||7/9/12||Our LIVE Q&A from the Historic Gem Theater as part of the Baseball Prospectus All-Star Break event (joined by Craig Brown)|
|Episode 68||7/9/12||Recapping the Home Run Derby and Futures Game on All-Star Sunday from the Flying Saucer in Downtown Kansas City|
|Episode 69||7/16/12||Talking about Eric Hosmer with Curtis Kitchen and Bret Saberhagen with Marc Normandin|
|Episode 70||7/25/12||Never Say It Can’t Get Worse – More fan therapy after another losing streak|
|Episode 71||7/29/12||Talking with Jason Adam again and covering the Jeremy Guthrie trade|
|Episode 72||8/5/12||We do the closest thing we can to a post-game show and react to the Yuniesky Betancourt DFA|
|Episode 73||8/12/12||Kevin Scobee joins us to talk about the potential of converting relievers into starters and other pitching philosophies|
|Episode 74||8/20/12||The LuchadOriole talks about superfandom with Royalman and we complete our final show under the Royalman Report name|
The Royalman Report (now known as the Kansas City Baseball Vault) is hosted by Troy “Royalman” Olsen with co-host Michael Engel and features Chris “Fake Ned Yost” Kamler, and 610 Sports blogger Jeff Herr and now airs live Saturdays at 12 p.m. central time at RoyalmanReport.com as well as on Livestream.com/RoyalmanReport.
Subscribe via the RSS feed and get updates when new episodes are uploaded.
Stuck in a cubicle, on a road trip, or using your smartphone? Stitcher is a multi-platform radio app that’s available on Apple products, Droid, Blackberry and other phones. Find us here on Stitcher.
You can also subscribe via iTunes: JUST CLICK HERE (and iPad, iPhone, iTouch users can get the Livestream app here to watch live or archived shows).
*Note: due to a server change back in May, episodes 1-6 are not available at this time.
- March 21, 2011: Episode 1 with guest Christian Colon
- March 28, 2011: Episode 2 – on final roster spots and predicting the season
- April 5, 2011: Episode 3 – reviewing opening day
- April 11, 2011: Episode 4 – discussing Kevin Appier and the Royals HOF
- April 22, 2011: Episode 5 – Royalman chases down Storm Chasers
- May 2, 2011: Episode 6 – The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- May 10, 2011: Episode 7 – Help is on the way: Eric Hosmer arrives
- May 19, 2011: Episode 8 – Home Again
- May 31, 2011: Episode 9 – Starring guest co-host Fake Ned Yost
- June 16, 2011: Episode 10 – Jeff Herr guest co-hosts as Kings of Kauffman takes over the studio
- June 20, 2011: Episode 11 – Kevin Scobee joins Troy and myself via phone to talk Billy Butler
- June 26, 2011: Episode 12 – with guest Lee Warren of OmahaBaseball360.com
- July 10, 2011: Episode 13 – All-Star Games, Alex Gordon and guest Brandon Warne.
- July 17, 2011: Episode 14 – GM Eric Edelstein of the Northwest Arkansas Naturals joins us
- July 24, 2011: Episode 15 – Brian McGannon and myself talk about the potential activity at the trading deadline.
- July 31, 2011: Episode 16 – #CountryBreakfast with Ross Martin and @fakenedyost
- August 4, 2011: Special Edition (Episode 17) – Troy is invited to Blog to the K by the Royals
- August 7, 2011: Episode 18 – Kane County RHP and 2010 5th round pick Jason Adam joins us.
- August 14, 2011: Episode 19 – Bubba Starling, Mugshots and More
- August 21, 2011: Episode 20 – Pots o’ Gold: Jeff Francoeur, Bubba Starling
- August 28, 2011: Episode 21 – Moose, Minors and Mario Kart
- September 4, 2011: Episode 22 – Power, Playoffs and More
- September 11, 2011: Episode 23 – The Pinetar Press Awards Show with guest Greg Schaum
- SPECIAL EDITION: Live from Kelly’s Westport Inn with Soundtrack of the Week (Warning: NSFW)
- September 18, 2011: Episode 24 – Decently Decent with Mike McCartney
- September 25, 2011: Episode 25 – Fake Ned Yost and K Crew Girl Sam Sapenaro
- October 2, 2011: Episode 26 – Corey Ettinger talks about the AL Central
- October 3, 2011: SPECIAL EDITION – End of season watch party with Soundtrack of the Week, live from Kelly’s Westport Inn (NSFW)
- October 9, 2011: Episode 27 – Technology prevents us from talking to Jason Parks, but we still talk about the instructional league anyway.
- October 16, 2011: Episode 28 – Talking about the Rangers and the potential of using their model as a blueprint for a pennant
- October 23, 2011: Episode 29 – Clint Scoles of Pinetar Press joins us to talk about Royals in the Arizona Fall League and at instructs.
- October 30, 2011: Episode 30 – Special Guests: Bob Kendrick of the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum AND Jason Parks of Baseball Prospectus
- November 7, 2011: Episode 31 – Celebrating Buck O’Neil as Bob Kendrick returns, joining us in studio
- November 14, 2011: Episode 32 – Discussion of potential options for starting pitching and guessing the rotation for 2012
- November 21, 2011: Episode 33 – Featuring guest Ryan Verdugo, formerly of the San Francisco Giants and newly of the Royals.
- November 23, 2011: Episode 34 – Kevin Goldstein of Baseball Prospectus spent an hour talking Royals prospects with us in this special edition.
- December 4, 2011: Episode 35 – Joel Goldberg, in-game reporter for the Royals on Fox Sports Kansas City, stopped by the studio to weigh in on the Frank White issue.
- December 8, 2011: Special collection of two interviews with Aaron Crow and Lorenzo Cain.
- December 11, 2011: Episode 36 – Nathaniel Stoltz from SeedlingsToStars.com comes on to talk about Royals prospects, trade values, and the CBA’s impact.
- December 14, 2011: Episode 37 – Sam Mellinger, lead sports columnist of the Kansas City Star, joins us to talk about the Chiefs and firing Todd Haley, plus the Royals Mission 2012.
- December 19, 2011: Episode 38 – Rustin Dodd of the Star discusses the Royals and expectations for 2012.
- December 27, 2011: Special Holiday Edition – Two previously unreleased interviews and clips discussing Frank White.
- January 2, 2012: Episode 39 – An interview with Jason Adam about Twitter, trade rumors and building on his pro debut.
- January 4, 2012: Interview with Clint Robinson – Troy joined I70 Baseball to talk with Clint Robinson.
- January 6, 2012: Special New Year’s Edition – a roundtable of Royals topics broadcast remotely from Kelly’s Westport Inn.
- January 8, 2012: Episode 40 – Mick Shaffer (from Time Warner’s Metro Sports) explains it all.
- January 15, 2012: Episode 41 – When plans to have a guest fell through, we instead interviewed two newly married Royals fans, Jenny Marie and Lance
- January 22, 2012: Episode 42 – Past, Present and Future. We had @LilFrenchy21 on (he’s 7) and Jeff Logan of the Kansas City Baseball Historical Society.
- January 26th, 2012: Episode 43 – A special mid-week edition. Kent Babb discussed the Chiefs and the Kansas City media.
- January 29th, 2012: Episode 44 – Willie Aikens shares his story of stardom, his fall and his return to normal life.
- February 5th, 2012: Episode 45 – Super Bowl Edition with Rany Jazayerli. Also Kevin Seitzer and Dave Darby talk about Royals fantasy camp.
- February 12, 2012: Episode 46 – Troy and Jeff were out, leaving Mike to try to talk baseball among two Rambling Morons.
- February 16, 2012: Episode 47 – Troy interviews Gregg Doyel of CBS Sports.
- February 19, 2012: Episode 48 – Danny Duffy calls in from Arizona to talk about the upcoming season and we have a great chat with Gar Ryness, the Batting Stance Guy.
- February 20, 2012: Episode 49 – A special edition with Fox 4 News in the studio to record us. We talked with Jay Binkley of Three Guys in a Garage and talked with Jason Adam about spring training and getting to play in the same organization as old and new friends.
- February 26, 2012: Episode 50 – J.J. Picollo and Joel Goldberg talk about spring training, prospects and expectations.