With the 24/7 news cycle these days, Twitter has become a key part of the sports world. News breaks and it’s spread to thousands within moments, all with a little tweet.
Twitter is also a fine tool for starting discussion and finding like-minded individuals. In the case of the Royals (and watching them), Twitter turns into a cross-country sports bar.
I wanted to extend an invitation to follow all of us on Kings of Kauffman (Ethan Evans hasn’t joined the revolution – yet) on Twitter by clicking the following links:
- Kings of Kauffman: @KingsofKauffman
- Wally Fish: @thebaseballfish
- Gage Matthews: @MinnesotaRoyal
- Kevin Scobee: @scobes15
- Ryan Wood: @AreDoubleYou14
- Mitch Hall: @frontofficecig
- Brett Christie: @Brett_Christie
- Michael Engel: @michaelengel
- Troy Olsen (host of the Royalman Report): @KCRoyalman
- The Royalman Report: @RoyalmanReport
- The Fansided Network: @fansided