Time to take a stroll around the MLB blogs of FanSided. This is a day late because I was having too much fun with the in-laws the last couple days to get anything published yesterday.
- Birds Watcher has more on the signing of Garrett Atkins.
- Blog Red Machine reports on the restructured contract of Scott Rolen.
- BoSox Injection takes a look at Jason Bay and his limited options.
- Jays Journal gives some thoughts on Alex Anthopolous going the extra mile with Jeremy Accardo. An approach that uses kindness and understanding instead of arrogance and ignorance? I hope it works out, and I hope Dayton Moore is taking notes.
- Lasorda’s Lair believes that the Dodgers are getting worse the longer they take to make a move. The observation, in this case, is 100% spot on. On the flip side, Royals fans have seen the negative consequences of a GM making moves too quickly when the offseason rolls around.
- Marlin Maniac selects Josh Johnson’s 2009 as the 7th best season turned in by a Marlin this decade.
- Motor City Bengals gives a public look into this Baseball Bloggers Alliance HOF ballot.
- Rayhawk Review reacts to the news of Kelvim Escobar signing with the Mets and not the Rays.
- Reviewing the Brew thinks the Brewers have more work to do this offseason to be considered a contender.
- Rising Apple thinks the organization should be ashamed of itself. Good to know that there are teams with more dysfunctional leadership than the Royals out there.
- Rum Bunter sheds some light on the political career of Raul Mondesi.
- Sodo Mojo offers up two reactions to the Brandon Morrow trade. One from Griffin and one from Harrison.
- Teddy Never Wins got a nice Christmas present in the form of RHP-Matt Capps.
- That Balls Outta Here covers the saga of the mystery reliever. If it does end up being Mac the Knife, remember these number Phillies fans; 83 and 85. That is the number of BB (83) and SO (85) that MacDougal has had from 2007 to 2009.
- Tomahawk Take reacts to the Braves’ signing of Troy Glaus.
- Twinkie Talk has starting running down the top 15 prospects in the Twins system. Click here to check out #15 and here for #14
- Yanks Go Yard reacts briefly to the Vazquez trade.
More coming soon as I get into post-Christmas mode and back up to speed.