To kick off the weekend, for the 3rd Friday in a row, it’s time to take a stroll around the MLB blogs of FanSided.
- Birds Watcher reacts to the Chris Ray for Kevin Millwood trade.
- Blog Red Machine offers a couple of quick hits.
- BoSox Injection has low expectations for Boof.
- Frisco Fastball relays news that the Giants have made offers to multiple players.
- Lasorda’s Lair is still waiting for the Dodgers to do something.
- Marlin Maniac offers up some thoughts on the Matt Lindstrom deal.
- Motor City Bengals wonders if the Tigers will acquire an insurance policy if Austin Jackson isn’t ready.
- Rayhawk Review is glad that the Rays finally have a real closer.
- Reviewing the Brew has had a lot to cover the last few days.
- Rising Apple is following the Jason Bay story.
- Rum Bunter calls out John Russell for being a dreamer.
- Sodo Mojo has the Jason Marquis rumors covered.
- That Balls Outta Here tries to come to grips with the Phillies being the Yankees of the NL.
- Tomahawk Take doesn’t seem too upset that Turner Sports fired Chip Caray this week.
- Twinkie Talk reacts to Carl Pavano accepting the Twins arbitration offer.
- Yanks Go Yard considers the new Pettitte contract a bargain.
That’s all for tonight, and yes I am essentially mailing it in. I’ll be back tomorrow with reaction to the Royals recent major league and minor league signings. You may be surprised to learn that I have reconsidered my position on Jason Kendall. Then again, maybe I haven’t. Until then have a great night!