It’s Thursday which means it is time for another edition of KoK Tunes & Links.
The music selection for this week is Atmosphere performing “Sunshine”
- Some sad news from the Mets organization. 18 year old RHP-Rafael Castro died of an apparent heart attack. This piece from the NY Times was the most comprehensive thing I could find. Events like this tend to put all the other stuff into perspective.
- Geoff Young published Arizona Fall League 2001 Retrospective over at The Hardball Times. I myself hope to take in some AFL action with my wife and kids at some point down the road. Maybe I’ll even sit down and write my own retrospective several years after that. I especially enjoyed the part about the catchers. Check it out to find out why.
- Want to know who has the highest WAR on your birthday? Then click here to find out. Hopefully you have a better result than Kevin Millwood.
- I have little interest to travel overseas, but if I ever do, I know where I am going.
- Fully Clips provides team by team final thoughts as the NBA season gets underway.
- Howard the Dunk recaps the opening night win for the Orlando Magic.
- King James Gospel recaps the opening night loss for the Cleveland Cavaliers.
- Dealing with Brett Favre as a member of Minnesota Vikings is a something that fans of the Packers and the purple have in common. We’re Bucked tackles the issue head on in this post.
- Predominantly Orange provides us with another AFC West Breakdown.
- A few days ago TCHB posted their latest power rankings in the world of college hockey.